MARKET OF EDUCATIONAL SERVICES IN UKRAINE: COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES AND MODERN CHALLENGES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
Keywords: market of educational services in Ukraine, higher education, foreign students, educational agents, export of higher education, educational policy of Ukraine.
2. Bista, K. (2018). International Student Mobility and Opportunities for Growth in the Global Marketplace. IGI Global. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-3451-8/.
3. Teichler, U. (2017). Internationalisation Trends in Higher Education and the Changing Role of International Student Mobility. Journal of international mobility, 1(5). Retrieved from https://www.cairn.info/revue-journal-of-international-mobility-2017-1-page-177.htm/.
4. Bilyk, O. M. (2016). Socialization of foreign students in educational and cultural environment of higher education institution of Ukraine: a monograph. Kharkiv: Maidan, 336 [in Ukrainian].
5. Verbytska, A. V. (2018). Draft of the National Strategy for internationalization of higher education of Ukraine: an integrated model. Derzhavne upravlinnia: udoskonalennia ta rozvytok, 11. DOI: 10.32702/2307-2156-2018.10.24 [in Ukrainian].
6. Gryshova, I. (Ed.) (2019). Strategic Imperatives of Managing the Sustainable Innovative Development of the Market of Educational Services in the Higher Education System. Sustainability, 11 (24). DOI: 10.3390/su11247253.
7. Debych, M. A. (2019). Theoretical foundations of internationalization of higher education: international experience: a monograph. Nizhyn: PP Lysenko, 408 [in Ukrainian].
8. Lozovyi, V. S. (n. d.). Ukraine on the international market of educational services in higher education. An Analytical paper. Retrieved from http://www. niss.gov.ua/articles/1695/ [in Ukrainian].
9. Londar, S. L. (2020). Determining the competitive advantages of higher education in the competing countries of Ukraine in the market of educational services for foreign students. An Analytical paper. Kyiv: SSI “Institute of Educational Analytics”.
10. Actual issues of training the foreign students in Ukraine (2018). Proceedings of the IV International Scientific and Methodological Conference. Ternopil, Ternopilskyi natsionalnyi tekhnichnyi universytet imeni Ivana Puliuia, 155 [in Ukrainian].
11. The market for educational services: challenges of the present (2019). Proceedings of Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation. Kyiv: APSVT, 98 [in Ukrainian].
12. Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. (2019). Conditions for admission to higher education institutions of Ukraine in 2020 (Order No. 1285, October 19). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1192-19 [in Ukrainian].
13. Ukrainian State Center for International Education. (n. d.). Retrieved from https://studyinukraine.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
14. Shapovalova, O. O. (2020). Foreign students in Ukraine: the statistical data. Kyiv: UDTsMO, 60 [in Ukrainian].
15. QS World University Rankings 2020. Retrieved from https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2020. Data extracted on 10 March 2020.
16. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020. Retrieved from https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2020/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/25/locations/UA/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats. Data extracted on 10 March 2020.
17. Medical Council of India, MCI (n. d.). Retrieved from https://www.mciindia.org/CMS/.
18. Indian students find strength in numbers at Ukrainian medical schools (n. d.). Retrieved from https://www.kyivpost.com/business/indian-students-find-strength-in-numbers-at-medical-schools.html. Data extracted on 14 March 2020.
19. Agents (n. d.). Ukrainian State Center for International Education. Retrieved from https://studyinukraine.gov.ua/en/agents/ [in Ukrainian].
20. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine (n. d.). Foreign diplomatic institutions of Ukraine. Retrieved from https://mfa.gov.ua/diplomatichni-ustanovi/inozemni-diplomatichni-ustanovi-v-ukrayini/ [in Ukrainian].
21. State-owned company “Information and image center” (n. d.). Retrieved from https://apostille.in.ua/ua/ [in Ukrainian].
22. The Hague Convention of 5 October 1961. Retrieved from https://assets.hcch.net/docs/b12ad529-5f75-411b-b523-8eebe86613c0.pdf.
23. The Hague Conference on Private International Law. Retrieved from https://www.hcch.net/en/instruments/conventions/status-table/?cid=41.