COMPARISON OF EXPECTATIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION APPLICANTS AND STAKEHOLDERS REGARDING THE TRAINING OF SPECIALISTS IN FINANCE, BANKING AND INSURANCE
Keywords: expectations of university graduates, higher education, employers’ requirements, specialty “Finance, Banking and Insurance”.
2. Alshare, K., & Sewailem, M. F. (2018). A Gap Analysis of Business Students Skills in the 21st Century a Case Study of Qatar. Academy of Educational Leadership Journal, 22(1). Retrieved from https://www.abacademies.org/articles/a-gap-analysis-of-business-students-skills-in-the-21st-century-a-case-study-of-qatar-6974.html.
3. De Mauro, A., Greco, M., Grimaldi, M., & Ritala, P. (2018). Human resources for Big Data professions: A systematic classification of job roles and required skill sets. Information Processing and Management, 54(5), 807-817. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ipm.2017.05.004.
4. Garofalo, A., Castellano, R., Punzo, G., & Musella, G. (2018). Skills and labour incomes: How unequal is Italy as part of the Southern European countries? Quality & Quantity, 52, 1471–1500. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11135-017-0531-6.
5. Pujol-Jover, M., Duque, L. C., & Riera-Prunera, M.-C. (2022). The recruit requirements of recent graduates: approaching the existing mismatch. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/14783363.2022.2029695.
6. Marta-Lazo, C., Aldea, P. G., & Curiel, E. H. (2018). Professional skills and profiles in journalism demanded by companies: Analysis of offers at linkedin and infojobs. Communication and Society, 31 (4), 211-228. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15581/003.31.4.211-228.
7. Sarin, C. (2019). Analyzing Skill Gap between Higher Education and Employability. Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 10(3), 941-948. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5958/2321-5828.2019.00154.2.
8. Sujová, E., Cierna, H., ˇSimanová, L’., Gejdoš, P., & Štefková, J. (2021). Soft Skills Integration into Business Processes Based on the Requirements of Employers – Approach for Sustainable Education. Sustainability, 13(24), 13807. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/su132413807.
9. Tyra´nska, M., Łapczy´nski, M., Walczak, M, & Zi˛ebicki, B. (2021). The Gap between Higher Business Education and Business Expectations: The Case of Poland. Sustainability, 13, 13809. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/su 132413809.
10. Urquía-Grande, E., & Pérez Estébanez, R. (2020). Bridging the gaps between higher education and the business world: internships in a faculty of economics and business. Education + Training, 63(3), 490-509. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/ET-01-2018-0017.
11. Kobidze, N. (2021). Approaches to the typologization of risks of higher education institution activity as an actor of educational services market. European Journal of Economics and Management, 7(3), 9-14. DOI: https://doi.org/10.46340/eujem.2021.7.3.2 [in Ukrainian].
12. Yakymova, N., & Kobidze, N. (2019). The mechanism for improving competitiveness of the workforce in the labor market in the new economy. Labor market and population employment, 3(59), 44–50. Retrieved from http://surl.li/dzekb [in Ukrainian].
13. Korneshchuk, V. (2020). Collaboration with stakeholders as a prerequisite for higher education quality. Scientific Bulletin of V. O. Sukhomlynskyi MNU. Series: Pedagogical sciences, 1, 127–132. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Nvmdup_2020_1_24 [in Ukrainian].
14. Nechitailo, I., Boriushkina, O., & Nazarkin, P. (2022). Stakeholder management as an instrument of social partnership in the field of higher education. Grani, 25(2), 72–81. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15421/172226 [in Ukrainian].
15. Piskurska, H. V. (2019). Stakeholder approach in ensuring the quality of higher education. Pedagogy, psychology and sociology, 1(24). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31474/2077-6780-2019-1-69-77 [in Ukrainian].
16. Korol, S., & Yakushchenko, Yu. (2021). Prerequisites of youth competitiveness in the labor market. Social and humanitarian aspects of the development of modern society, 290–295. Sumy. Retrieved from https://essuir.sumdu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/84707 [in Ukrainian].
17. Kukharska, L. (2020). Educational services market in Ukraine: realities and prospects. Social & Legal Studios, 3(9), 184-191. Retrieved from http://dspace.lvduvs.edu.ua/bitstream/1234567890/3252/1/26.pdf [in Ukrainian].
18. Polishchuk, O., & Ovsyankіn, A. (2022). Management by requirements in the system’s management of organizations educational. Economy and society, 37. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32782/2524-0072/2022-37-3 [in Ukrainian].
19. Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. (2019). On the approval of the standard of higher education in the specialty 072 Finance, banking and insurance of the field of knowledge 07 Management and administration for the first (bachelor) level of higher education (Order No. 729, May 24). Retrieved from https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/vishchaosvita/zatverdzeni%20standarty/2019/11/05/2019-11-05-072-finansi-bankivskasprava-ta-strakhuvannya-bakalavr.pdf [in Ukrainian].
20. Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. (2019). On the approval of the standard of higher education in the specialty 072 Finance, banking and insurance of the field of knowledge 07 Management and administration for the second (master’s) level of higher education (Order No. 866, June 20). Retrieved from https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/vishchaosvita/zat-verd-zeni%20standarty/2019/06/25/072-finansi-bankivska-sprava-tastrakhuvannya-magistr.pdf [in Ukrainian].